Southbank Arts Trail
The Southbank arts trail runs from Friday 11th to Sunday 13th May 2018, and St Aldhelm's is proud to be a part of it again this year! As well as hosting a number of exhibiting artists, we are holding:
- Messy Church on Friday from 3:30-5:30pm to make the weekend start with a bolt of energy!
- Cafe serving lunches, drinks and cake on both Saturday and Sunday
- Children's craft activity on Saturday afternoon (3-4:45pm)
- Beer and Hymns, an informal singalong with local beer (Saturday 5-7pm)
- Sewing bee workshop on Sunday afternoon (1-4pm) hosted by local artist Sarah Herbertson
See the poster below for more details, and do come along to join us!